Part 1: Online Application
Your first step for applying to be a Turing student is to complete the online application at apply.turing.edu. The online application has two parts:
Your name, email, phone number, etc. The basics.
More About You
Tell us your story! We want to understand what you’ve done in your past. There are no must-have items here. We’ve had students come to Turing straight out of high school, others with college degrees and some with decades of work experience.
You will answer a few questions in 3-5 sentences that will help us learn more about you. Here are the questions you’ll need to answer:
- What about software development is intriguing to you?
- What are some accomplishments you’re proud of?
- How have your professional and/or personal experiences prepared you for a career in tech?
- How do you approach learning something new?
- Our mission is “To unlock human potential by training a diverse and inclusive student body to be successful in high-fulfillment technical careers”. What does this mean to you, and/or how does this resonate with you?
You’ll also have the option of uploading a resume, but it is not required.