Turing Application and Interview Prep
We are so glad you are here! To get set up…
- Please change your Zoom name to first name, last initial, and pronouns, like this: Kayla G. (she/her). Not sure how to do that? Hover over your image in the Zoom gallery, click the three dots, and select Rename.
- Heads up! We will ask you to briefly introduce yourself in a minute.
The goal of this session is to set you up for success for your application process by…
- showing you what you can expect at each stage of the Turing application process
- providing tips and resources for each step of the process
- answering questions you have or get you connected with someone who can answer your questions
Online Learning Norms
- Ask lots of questions! This session is for YOU, so don’t hesitate to speak up!
- Mute your microphone unless you’re the main speaker.
- Keep your camera on during class (if possible).
- Disconnected? Jump back on!
Want to get our attention during the workshop? Raise your hand or type your question in the chat! Let’s practice:
- Raise Hand: Find the reactions button in your Zoom toolbar and raise your hand.
- Zoom Chat: Enter your answer in the Zoom chat - Where are you in your Turing application process?
Actively applying now,
About to interview, or something else!
- Unmute: Introduce yourself! Please share your name, pronouns, location, and what you’re hoping to get out of this session.